We are looking for a Magento Front End Developer to help our company deliver value to our customers just in time and with excellent code quality. We offer you to participate in great, challenging and interesting projects.
You will establish ways to complete your tasks with great quality, creating communication channels inside the team and other teams, creating estimations, proper resource and time management. Participation in defining process of milestones for a new project. The ideal candidate will possess strong technical skills, problem-solving skills, and a passion for applying their expertise the best way.
- Write efficient, reusable and documented code
- Develop new functionalities to meet product team requirements
- Maintain the current platform so that the customer experience is seamless
- Participate with other developers in team in daily scrum meeting and occasional brain-storming/decision-making
- Implement continuous deployment to ship code every day, once a day.
- Develop service extensions required for projects development optimization.
- Provide all necessary tasks completing which correlated not only to code writing but important for project configuration / setup / debug etc.
- Deployment code to real (customer) environment.
- Preparation of estimations of development efforts
- Profiling project after go launch
- Excellent knowledge of Markup (HTML/CSS)
- Understanding of PHP (Twig templating, PHTML templating)
- Good knowledge of PimCore CMS
- Familiar with Twig template engine
- Firm grasp of Git-based source control
- Understanding of MVC structure and development patterns
- Competent with MySQL-based database concepts
- Comfort working with Linux-based systems
Will be a plus:
- Understanding of REST API Principals
- Practical experience with Git-Flow
- Understanding of Magento 2 Theme build principals
- Strong collaboration skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and adherence to deadlines;
- Ability to work effectively, both independently and as a member of a team;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to “think outside the box” while identifying problems and developing creative solutions